Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bringing Back Fashion

I want to bring the element of edge back into society. Real edge.
Not the edge that many of you perceive to be ''a pair of shoulder pads''. Though that was cutting edge two years ago, now it's like a good worn out sweater. Hand it up in your closet baby.
It's time for something new, something that involves a frightening smile.
Fear and pleasure is the best recipe for disaster and so it hit me.
1) Brass Knuckles
In any form.
Edge in its best form. Violence should be fashionable too.
I have been on a brass knuckles crave for a long time now.

2) The next festivity not many know of (which is why I absolutely LOVE it). My main desire. Heelbags. Heelbags are a rarity but when the right one is found it is bliss. The higher the better.

They are transettic is kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment